First things first: Any future proposals will result in a new blog post/forum thread.
Starting from 0:00 September 4 UTC, all proposals will go to the second technical proposal blog.
- Removing the level system
- This feature was implemented years ago. However, due to some users misusing edits and make alot of unconstructive edits, the feature's use is doubtful.
- Re-writing custom article comments stylesheets
- I need to make the article comments be customized further. Sometimes the text overlapped with the reply button.
- Splitting/rearranging CSS pages
- For easier managing.
- Cut dome some scripts
- The main page loads slow, and its large amount of content and heavy scripts is the cause. The contents cannot be removed, so I'll just cut some unwanted scripts down.
- Remove the "Try out the new arrangement!" thing
- Active contests and old contests must be separated. The "new arrangement" just messed this up.
- VisualEditor editnotice
- Previously Faiz added an ambox to every page reminding users to write edit summaries. However I think this idea is dumb: it leaves unwanted line breaks. This can be achieved by adding a notiplus notification.
I encountered a bug on the page count tally. I hid the social buttons with my personal CSS completely.
- Fixed it using
- Submit unreviewed scripts
- Submit Monobook.js and Util.js for review. They don't have any previous live versions so even if they are loaded, they won't work.
- Finalizing the notiplus script
It has been 1 year since it's introduced. Faiz left Wikia and his scripts were left unfinished.
- No changed required. The script works.
- Tabber style
- Changing the tabber color and remove borders in respect to the wiki's color scheme.
- Abuse Filter
- VisualEditor users may sometimes accidentally wipe out the infoboxes. It should be prevented by adding a filter.
- Vector theme
- Convert the Monobook theme to Wikipedia's Vector theme.
Future technical blog posts
Should I write technical updates on a blog post or a forum thread? (and should it be highlighted?)
Also, I might use notiplus to issue new technical updates.
And since it has been 2 years, I can't remember every scripts I have imported so it may take some time for me to find them out.
Your response is important: It is the key to reaching consensus.