|Greater German Reich (Third Reich)|
Flag of the Third Reich.
Paul von Hindenburg (1933-1934)
Adolf Hitler (1933-1945)
Its capital was Berlin.
In Downfall Parody UniverseEdit
A recurring joke in many parodies is that the word "Reich" was added into everything, usually referring to a business, brand or an organisation based in Nazi Germany (making it seem like an actual corporate organization). Examples are:
- There's a pizza parlour named Reich Pizzas. A running gag is how Hitler finds out his pizza is late, and finds out when his pizza will arrive.
- Hitler tried to buy a ridiculous wig for Jodl from a Reich Wigs store.
- There's even an fast-food restaurant called Reichtucky Fried Chicken (RFC), a parody on real life Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Reich City, a modern city built by Hitler.
- Hitler bought computer games from Reich Games. He also bought movies in Reich Films.
- Hitler and Krebs both have their own TV shows on Reich TV - Germany's television channel which is said by the CEO Alfred Jodl to be broadcast "reich-wide". It recently broadcasted news on the retirement of Sparx476 and Kreb's map pointing show.
- The FegelStation console, which was developed by Fegelein for Reich Computer Entertainment. However, it could be a subisidary of Fegelein's FegelCorp, LLC.
- There's a shop known as Reich Dog Foods, which is raided by Göring, for its food supply. The foods eaten by Blondi could be from this shop.
- There are frequent references to a store called Reichmart, which sells a variety of items, a reference to the real-life chain Wal-Mart.
- Hitler once asked his crew to order a dress for Jodl at the Reich Girl Place. This is a reference to the real life American Girl Place, a children's lifestyle chain which sells dolls and other related merchandise.
- Reich Radio News is a radio station owned by the RBC (Reich Broadcasting Corporation) which frequently reports on the latest antics performed against Hitler.