Back before his YouTube account, even before he had Sony Vegas, he constructed complex audio files with Audacity. Dubbing his creations "audacity poops", he made sound-based creations/YTP's where one would have to use their imagination to picture what is happening as they listen. Only one of his several creations was later uploaded to YouTube: It's a Freaking Football! (Early Audacity).
After he got Vegas Movie Studio HD, he began making videos and YouTube poops almost weekly. About 3 months after, on April 2, 2012, he unintentionally created a YouTube account while creating a Google+ account. He then began to upload some of his pre-made YTP's. His first parody was uploaded on April 15, 2012: Hitler is informed that he is glowing in the dark. He got a kick out of making Hitler and the others say whatever he wants in whatever situation he wants, so he made Downfall parodies a common trend in his channel.
- April 15, 2012 - Hitler is informed that he is glowing in the dark First parody
- May 12, 2012 - Hitler plays the Luna Game (reupload) First successful parody
- January 20, 2013 - Little Bunker of Horrors Most viewers within the first 24 hours
- July 18, 2013 - Hitler plays Luna Game 3 Current most popular parody
- October 20, 2013 - Luigi's Mansion beta theme EXTENDED Most popular video
- March 19, 2014 - Dolfy's Fitness Bunker First parody entered in a contest
- May 16, 2014 - Bunker Bloopers First parody to recieve an Unterganger Award (most innovative)
- January 8, 2016 - HitlerWare Jupiter9099's first parody to win the Parody of the Month award.
JennieParker87's Commercial Contest
On March 19, 2014, he entered a parody contest hosted by JennieParker87. The topic/theme was creating commercials featuring Hitler and others, advertising a subject of any kind. In the end, he earned the silver rank and took 6th place out of 21 entries for his entry, Dolfy's Fitness Bunker.