JJ All-star is a Chinese-Thai Unterganger who started making Downfall parodies since December 2015.
JJ All-star discovered Downfall parodies when searching YouTube for videos, but he never took interest of it. However, he started to make his first parody, Hitler plans to order Krabby Patty, on 20 December 2015. His channel would later gain more views because of his Hitler rants about turning into an animated form parody.
Downfall Parody Series
In September 2016, he uploaded a trailer for his first and story-based parody series, Der Frozengang. The prologue was released on Vid.me on November 18, 2016 and the first episode was released on November 27, 2016.
- He won the "Most Humorous Parody" in the Unterganger Awards of August 2016, with his "Squidward Chat with Hitler" parody.
- In November 2016, he won the Best Unterganger Award.
- He won the "Best Series" in the Unterganger Awards of December 2016, with his "Der Frozengang: Part 2" parody.
- He won the "Best Series" and "Best Story-based Parody" the in the Unterganger Awards of January 2017, with his "The Origins Of Krusty Krebs - Part 2" parody.
- He won the "Most Humorous Parody" in the Unterganger Awards of January 2017, with his "Hitler phones Mr. Krabs" parody.
- He won the "Best Story-based Parody" in the Unterganger Awards of February 2017, with his "The Origins of Krusty Krebs - Part 3" parody.
- His YouTube name comes from his name, JJ, a star that represents his dream.
- He also included non-Downfall characters in some parodies, such as Mr. Bean, The Map from Dora the Explorer, Squidward from SpongeBob SquarePants, and Cosmo and Wanda from The Fairly Odd-Parents. His parody universe is linked together with the other universe.