Hitler Sends Göring to Africa is a parody series originally started by Dumb Fish Parodies. The entire first season was created by him, as was the first episode of season two.
Upon his retirement, he opened up the Hitler Sends Göring to Africa series to become a community effort. This began with Superdumpfback creating Season 2: Episode 2. Later, Sonic7emerald made the third episode of the second season. Gilblitz112 made the fourth episode of the second season, while TraitorLoxoz made the fifth episode (which concludes the season). TheOwl18 was originally going to do episode 5, but YouTube shut his account down and he lost the files for the episode. This resulted in TraitorLoxoz having to make the 5th episode, who faced many setbacks while making it.
A third season is currently being produced, with the first two episodes being made by Gb. Alexander. There was a third episode was made by Beom Jun Koo. However, some of the previous contributors to the series, Alexander included, have expressed their disappointment at the episode, leading to it being retconned. The episode was going to be remade by Thunderbirds360TV, who was chosen by Superdumpfback. However, in February 2017, Thunderbirds360TV announced that life, as well as lack of inspiration, caused him to be unable to finish the episode. Gilblitz112 is now in charge of producing the third episode.
- Adolf Hitler: The main protagonist.
- Hermann Göring: The main antagonist of the series, who tried to take over Africa in retaliation for himself getting exiled by Hitler.
- Downfall: Used throughout the series (for obvious reasons).
- The Lion King: Used in the second episode of the first season.
- Inglourious Basterds: Used throughout the second season.
- The Sinking of The Laconia: Used in the fourth episode of the second season.
- Mogadischu: Used in the fourth episode of the second season.
- Trololo: Used throughout the second and third seasons.
- ARMA II: Combined Operations: Used in the first episode of the third season.
- DSP Tries It: Thank You For The Views: Used in the first episode of the third season.
- The Room: Used in the first episode of the third season.
- Battlefield Earth: Used in the first episode of the third season.
- Transformers Headmasters: Used in the first episode of the third season.
- Digimon Adventure: Used in the second episode of the third season.
- Command & Conquer series: Used in the first two episodes of the third season.
- Army Men 3D: Used in the second episode of the third season.
- Aliens: Used in the second episode of the third season.
- Apocalypse Now: Used in the second episode of the third season.
- Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag: Used in the first episode of the third season.
- Independence Day: Used in the (non-canon) third episode of the third season.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Used in the (non-canon) third episode of the third season.
- Train to Busan: Used in the (non-canon) third episode of the third season.
- The Patrolbots featured in Season 2 Episode 3 were in fact GN-XIIIs from Mobile Suit Gundam 00. Sonic7emerald originally didn't plan to make them partly camouflaged, but an editing error during the production phase gave him the idea to do so.
- In Season 3 Episode 1, there is a reference to another parody series set in an African country (in this case Egypt, where much of the second season takes place), Hitler's Llama Priest.
- Also, the intro to that episode is intended to be a parody of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty's own intro.
- Hitler's random visions consist of a screenshot from Mega Man Zero (intended to foreshadow a plot point; the same screenshot is also seen in the season's thumbnail, but just barely), as well as footage of DarkSydePhil, The Room, Battlefield Earth, Transformers Headmasters, and Mega Man X4. The random visions were improvised; Alexander originally intended to use the Japanese commercials for Mega Man Zero, but he realized that they all have terrible video quality and are too short.
- The decision to feature the Sulaco and the Dominion in Season 3 Episode 2 was intended to be a reference to the fact that both Aliens and Gundam were inspired by Starship Troopers, whose actual film adaptations are also being parodied by Alexander in his series, Hitler Invades Fegeldathu.
- Süleyman Tekin Gürmen made a fake episode of this series, which caused extreme outrage from the Untergangers who contributed to the second season. Gb. Alexander had to post comments to warn people not to be fooled while sonic7emerald even went one step further by filing a takedown notice on the fake episode. This resulted with Süleyman's channel getting taken down in September 17.