|Hitler Rants Parodies|
Stacy Lee Blackmon
8th May 1986 (Age 28)
United Kingdom (London)
Traditional/Modified Traditional; Special FX (in certain parodies)
|Channel|| YouTube channel|
(unable to load SocialBlade widget)
|Unterganger of the Month.|
|Unterganger Hall of Fame on July 2012.|
Hitler Rants Parodies is a recipient of the Downfall Parody Awards (click for more info).
Hitler Rants Parodies is a British Unterganger living in London. He is considered by many to be one of, if not, the greatest Untergangers, of all time.
Hitler Rants Parodies (also known as Elite Prime) was established on the 30th April 2009 after HRP's old account aceman90001 which was where HRP's parodies were uploaded before it was suspended. HRP's first parody was "Hitler rants about C&C Red Alert 3 DRM Install Limit" which was uploaded to YouTube on the 20th October 2008. He now has 994 videos to his name, when his original intent was to produce only 10.
He is currently the most proliferate of the Untergangers, having gained over 41 million views in total and over 55,000 subscribers. His parodies routinely get a couple thousand of views within 24 hours of uploading. His effort of disclaiming his videos, which amounts to the hundreds, during the 2010 takedowns, might have saved the unterganging community and unterganging as a meme itself.
In Hitler Rants Parodies' video, "Hitler is informed hitlerrantsparodies needs a job", it is revealed that Hitler Rants Parodies is actually Fegelein.
On 1st April 2011 in what went over some fans head's and was thought of a complete April Fools Joke; he made a video stating that the production of the Hitler Rants Parodies videos series would be ended on 21st December 2012 whether or not the apocalypse actually happens. He later clarified that the "April Fools Day Joke" was that the series would end on April Fools Day 2011 and that he still has plans to end the series on 21st December 2012. However, that last statement proved to be YET another joke, because he's still active today. Currently, he's thinking of finishing his series on 2018, and even gives a specific date (20th October 2018) in Hitler heckles President Obama at 1:45.
He has been featured in several interviews, the most recent of which was aired on Swedish TV programme Kobra on March 2013.
Some of his parody series include:
... and numerous others. Many of these series became de facto submemes of Downfall parodies, with numerous other Untergangers producing their own version of the series.
Although some of his parodies contain the Original Bunker Scene, he is notable for introducing the Hitler Reviews and raising it to prominence, rivaling the Original Bunker Scene, which has been commonly used up to that point. That led to many other scenes from Der Untergang to be used. He is also notable for introducing the pencil of doom and mass destruction, which spawned multiple other superweapons.
Hitler Rants Parodies Universe TimelineEdit
Hitler Rants Parodies FactionsEdit
- Hitler Council
- The Hitler Council is an organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation between the different Hitlers.
- Current members of the Hitler Council include, the original Adolf Hitler, The Bunker Hitler, Downfall Hitler, Inglorious Basterds Hitler, Hitler: The Last Ten Days Hitler, Monty Python Hitler, Valkyrie Hitler, War and Remembrance Hitler, Hitler: The Rise of Evil Hitler, and My Dear Friend Hitler Hitler, as well as several minor Hitlers.
- Jodl Rebellion
- The Jodl Rebellion is a separatist/coup d'etat movement established by Jodl in response to Hitler's plan to eliminate him (Jodl). It was eventually disbanded after it succeeded in it's mission to have Hitler cancel his plans to kill Jodl. It returns in the Brotherhood of Fegelein series, but is disbanded again after their HQ is destroyed by the "Wrath of Hitler" cannon.
- The Soviets were a powerful military faciton who attempted to defeat Hitler. They were very sucessful, driving Hitler and his staff to the Bunker and claimed most of Berlin for themselves. However, they couldn't take over the Bunker itself out of fear of Hitler's pencil of doom. The Soviets were later defeated by he mysterious Eastern Coalition.
- Space Nazis
- After fleeing Earth in 1945, the Space Nazis return in 2018. Gunsche secretly works for them.
- United Bieber Fever Alliance
- The United Bieber Fever Alliance is a powerful faction of Justin Bieber fans who are determined to defeat Hitler after he had Justin Bieber eliminated. The UBFA is defeated by the Reich-Soviet Alliance.
- United Hitler Alliance
- The United Hitler Alliance is theoretical future faction of every Hitler united against the Downfall Hitler.
- United Reich
- A million-strong army assembled by Downfall Wenck to combat Adolf Hitler's forces. They are comprised of the remnants of the defeated Hitler's armies, and some Western Alliance troops. Seen in War of The Hitlers Episode XIII and Episode XIV. After the War of The Hitlers, it eventually becomes the ruling body for ALL surviving Reichs. Headed by Downfall Hitler.
- Western Alliance/United Alliance
- The Western Alliance is a powerful military faction led by Eisenhower. The WA has no involvement with the Reich-Soviet war. Their intentions remain a mystery and they don’t support either the Reich or the Soviets, although for many years Himmler has spoken about his desire to establish a relationship with the Western Alliance with the intention of having the Reich-Western Alliance united against the Soviets Hitler has dismissed Himmler’s idea calling it “An idea that is so stupid I almost kicked Himmler’s arse for even suggesting it”. By 2018 the Western Alliance is named the United Alliance.
- Brotherhood of Fegelein
- The Brotherhood of Fegelein is a faction involving with Fegelein's followers in which it was developed after the death/supposed death of Fegelein which the person who developed it was Fegelein himself. In the BoF, Fegelein's followers just like their leader would perform antics on Hitler and Berlin and in another video, Mohnke informs Hitler that the BoF and the Jodl Rebellion are working together and that the Jodl Rebellion is working with them to get vengeance on the Führer for eliminating their leader with the enhanced Pencil of Doom. The BoF is later disbanded when Hitler fires his 'Wrath of Hitler" cannon at their HQ, the Temple of Fegelein. However, it is implied that Fegelein survived the explosion and is in hiding.
Hitler Rants Parodies OrganizationsEdit
- Reich News Network
- Reich News Network is the Reich's one and only news channel dedicated to reporting news from across the world and the award-winning ‘Hitler Interviews’.
- Reich Tech
- Reich Tech develops all of the Reich’s technology. It’s most famous accomplishment is the Pencil of Doom and Mass Destruction. Another one of their most famous achievements is the Wrath of Hitler cannon.
- A messaging system found in the Reich, as demonstrated in 'Jodl plans to try online dating', when it's revealed Krebs got a friend request from a fish. This implies it could work identically to Facebook, as well as using a spoof of Facebook's name.
- Reichtucky Fried Chicken
- A fast-food chain, which often gets stormed by chicken forces, as revealed in 'Hitler is chased by the police'. It spoofs Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- A supposed spoof on Youtube, where viewers and contributors can add videos of up to 1TB in size.
- Weight Gainers Company
- A company started by Goring, for fat people, as revealed by RNN in "Hitler throws a shoe at Harry Styles".
Pencil of Doom and Mass DestructionEdit
The Pencil (also known as the Pencil of Doom and Mass Destruction) is a weapon that was developed by Reich Research & Development. The Pencil contains classified technology from the future, which was given to HItler by a man from the future called X. The Pencil is Hitler’s own personal weapon and it can only be used by him. Although the Pencil was supposedly broken by Fegelein, Hitler still has a functional Pencil in 2012, so the pencil Fegelein broke was probabaly just a normal pencil. Alternatively, the Pencil was probably fixed or a new one was created. Pencil can be deployed by Hitler personally, always by striking a map with it.
- According to a comment he posted on one of his videos, he said that he's planning to finish his universe of parodies by 2018, by that time, he hopes to have 1000 videos. Although the current Parody Universe he has might end at that time, he says that this doesn't mean that he'll stop parodying. In fact, he might even reboot his universe after 2018.
- He also has another YouTube channel called Elite Prime. Unfortunately, this channel does not have as many parodies as the other one.
- For some weird reason or another, the title cards on his more recent videos keep saying that it's his 5th anniversary year even after the year had passed.
Read Hitler Rants Parodies in related wikis: