|Welcome to the Hitler Parody Wiki!|
The Hitler parody meme Wiki that every Unterganger can edit.
- 7th ULAA Nominations (March 2016)
The following events have been either concluded, superceded, or dormant.
- Note: The Unterganger of the Month and the Parody of the Month awards are currently held as part of the Unterganger Awards.
- 9 February 2016
- 8 February 2016
- Mohnkey begins! 恭喜發財！
- 5 February 2016
- results of the Unterganger Awards has been released. Congratulations to all the winners, including Dumb Fish Parodies who won the Unterganger of the Month award, and Jupiter9099 who won Parody of the Month.
- 31 January 2016
- Due to recent events, JennieParker87 restarted the vote for Parody of the Year, in which only Untergangers can vote, and only in a comment (no poll). The thread can be found here.
- 30 January 2016
- Hitler Rants Parodies both wanted to withdraw from and remove the Unterganger of the Year contest from the forum, thus it closed a bit earlier than planned. JennieParker87 wins. She doesn't feel comfortable making a result video about it though, since it was an award she started herself.
- 27 January 2016
- The final voting for Unterganger of the Year has begun. The finalists are: CanaDolfy98, Parker87, Venkyra21, Hitler Rants Parodies, and Charizard.
- 16 January 2016
- Untergangers rejoice as Micwan32's account is found terminated.
- 14 January 2015
- Hitler Rants Parodies, who has become the first unterganger to reach 100,000 subscribers!
- 5 January 2016
- Dumb Fish Parodies for winning the December 2015 Best New/Unknown Unterganger Award!
- results of December's Unterganger Awards has been released. Congratulations to all the winners, including Paul Stompbox who won the Unterganger of the Month award, and JennieParker87 who won Parody of the Month.
- 2 January 2016
- Best New/Unknown Unterganger Award has ended, and has been replaced by the more inclusive Best Unterganger Award, which, aside from the Best New/Unknown Award's strict criteria, has basically the same format.
- 1 January 2016
- 26 December 2015
- results for the Winter Bunkerland Christmas Contest has now been uploaded. Congratulations to Ako675 for winning 1st place!
- 22 December 2015
- The deadline for the Winter Bunkerland Christmas Contest has now passed. Judging will now begin and the results will be expected to be released around Christmas Day.
- 11 December 2015
- The Hitler Rants Parodies Contest has been extended to 4 January 2016.
- 6 December 2015
- results of November's Unterganger Awards has been released. Congratulations to all of the winners, including Unterganger Kunst for winning both Unterganger of the Month and Parody of the Month!
- 4 December 2015
- 2 December 2015
- 4 November 2015
- results of October's Unterganger Awards has been released. Congratulations to all of the winners, including TheSilverUniverse for winning Unterganger of the Month for the 4th time and Venkyra21 for winning Parody of the Month!
- 3 November 2015
- 1 November 2015
- 31 October 2015
- The results of The "Spooky Hitler" Halloween Contest have been released. Congratulations to Venkyra21 for winning 1st place and the €8 ($8.81 USD) Steam game! (Since Venkyra21 doesn't have Steam, HRP will get the price as the runner up of the contest.)
- 20 October 2015
- 6 October 2015
- 4 October 2015
- The results of September's Unterganger Awards have been released. Congratulations to all of the winners, including Mitchell Hang (Gilblitz112) for winning Unterganger of the Month and SnipSnapParodies for winning Parody of the Month!
- 24 September 2015
- He's alive! Gokyr586 has returned with a brand new channel under the name of Venkyra21!
- 19 September 2015
- Gokyr586 the Terminator was terminated by Google for an unspecified reason. Further correspondence between him and Google are ongoing to know the exact reason of his termination. RIP, our favourite Gunschinator...
- 16 September 2015
- 15 September 2015
- Subtitlecomedy has sold Fegelbook to Hitler Rants Parodies after putting it up for sale. HRP will now incorporate it onto the same server as Downfallparodies.net.
- 14 September 2015
- 13 September 2015
- Grand Unified Downfall Scenes Database transitioned into Scribunto Lua modules, with added functionality and long-overdue mobile support.
September 4 2015
- The results of August's Unterganger Awards have been released. Congratulations to all of the winners, including Parodyhall for winning Unterganger of the Month and Soalric Parker for winning Parody of the Month!
September 3 2015
- MoofParodies for winning August 2015's Best New/Unknown Unterganger Award!
- Vzorkic for winning September 2015's Unterganger Lifetime Achievement Award!
August 3 2015
- The results of the July 2015 Unterganger Awards have been released. Congratulations to all of the winners, including JennieParker87 for winning Unterganger of the Month and Gb. Alexander for winning Parody of the Month!
August 2 2015
- Gb. Alexander has won the rerun of the Best New/Unknown Unterganger Award for the month of March, while Parodyhall has won the Best New/Unknown Unterganger Award for the month of July. Congratulations to both winners!
July 16 2015
- After over 10 months, there is finally a new poll! Click here to vote!
July 14 2015
- Untergangers CanaDolfy98 (Nhlfan40) and Gokyr586 have become the newest administrators of this wiki.
July 4 2015
- Unterganger Awards have been released. Congratulations to all winners!
July 2 2015
- Nerdington 0 has won the Best New/Unknown Unterganger Award for the month of June. Congratulations!
- The nomination process for March 2015's Best New/Unknown Unterganger Award has been rerun, after the previous winner Charizard had his win revoked.
June 27 2015
- 4th-generation Unterganger Charizard has been revealed to be AlphaSkyRaider in disguise after much speculation. The two channels would later be merged under the single name of Charizard. All awards received by "Charizard" would be revoked as well.
June 2 2015
Omitted months indicate periods of inactivity in The Fegel Times editorship.
16 September 2014
02 September 2014
- Unterganger Awards are out. Congrats to all the winners!
01 September 2014
- 30 July 2014
- Benad361 opened the final round of voting on the Downfall Parodies Forum, to elect a new Unterganger of the Month leadership. The nominations are over, and the three candidates to choose from are AKO675, JennieParker87, and Soalric. Good luck to the candidates, and happy voting!
- 07 July 2014
- Benad361 managed to re-upload the final episode of Rosen Wars to Vimeo, after Fox blocked the parody, to the irritation of the user and his viewers.
- 06 July 2014
- 27 June 2014
- Unterganger Awards is now under new management, headed by JennieParker87 and helped by Soalric Parker and HRP. The rules have also been revamped to increase participation. Congratulations and the best of luck to the new management!
- 02 June 2014
- 01 June 2014
- 27 April 2014
- 25 April 2014
- Benad361 has released a sneak preview of his upcoming series.
- 20 April 2014
- Hitler's birthday, Marijuana Day, and Easter all fall on today. COINCIDENCE?!
- 10-11 April 2014
- Jennie announces the rest of the results here.
- 9 April 2014
- The first round of results for Jennie's contest has been announced. More will be announced tomorrow.
- 8 April 2014
- HPW admins mfaizsyahmi and Trapped Antics successfully acquired the url http://ums.wikia.com for use as an off-shoot wiki for the Unterganger Minecraft Server. Work on re-purposing the wiki started 2 weeks earlier.
- 5 April 2014
- 4 April 2014
- Soalric has announced a new contest, involving a cross-over between animation and Downfall. Deadline is May 3!
- 2 April 2014
- JennieParker87's contest entry period has ended; results will be announced soon.
- 2 March 2014
- Unterganger Awards were announced today, and the Unterganger of the Month results subsequently followed a short time later. Congratulations to Johnomonster!
- 1 March 2014
- 9 January 2014
- Results for the Unterganger Awards are released, and the UoTM is revamped.
- 3 January 2014
- Hitler Rants Parodies has just set up a new community site and forum dedicated to the Downfall Parodies meme. Users from the old Downfall Parodies Forum will still be able to post and reply on that site, but are strongly encouraged to migrate to the newly-made portal, especially as both HRP and Subtitlecomedy proposed plans on slowly locking down the DFP (Downfall Parodies Forum) for archival/legacy purposes.
Nothing to report. The Fegel Times editorship is inactive.
Nothing to report. The Fegel Times editorship is inactive.
- 9 October 2013
- Deficere2's parody, "Nazi Rock Anthem", was taken down (presumably a community strike) and his channel is consequently suspended for 2 weeks.
- Unterganger Awards is announced. Numerous errors were spotted in the upload, which Benad361 later apologised for and corrected.
- 1 October 2013
- Parody of the Month released.
- 13 September 2013
- Unterganger of the Month and Unterganger Awards is finally catching up as Benad361 opens up nomination threads for dual months August and September on both award contests.
- Taking heed of suggestions made by some Untergangers, the UotM skips to August/September round leaving the months of May, June and July without recipients. The UA continues with the previous nomination month of July receiving no nominations.
- 12 September 2013
- JennieParker87's Create a Picture Contest have been announced.
- Nominations for September's Parody of the Month are now open.
- 8 September 2013
- The second ever International Untergangers' Day. Unfortunately, like last year, reception by the community has been lukewarm. ;(
- Parody of the Month is announced. Because DictatorAntics' own parody wins, WonkyTonkBotty uploaded the results instead. Nominations for September is currently unavailable.
- No news of the Unterganger Awards, Unterganger of the Month, or 2012's Parody of the Year Awards, all of which largely controlled by Benad361.
- 5 September 2013
- Until 7 August 2013
- Unterganger's Chat in the wiki reinstated
- JennieParker87 announced The "Create a picture" contest with the aim of photoshopping candid pictures of Hitler. Contest ends 7 September 2013.
- Parody of the Month announced. (August nominations)
- Unterganger Awards announced after a very brief nomination period. July's nominations follow.
- 2 July
- Till 30 June 2013
- The last round of Unterganger Hall of Fame has ended, and the last three Untergangers safely inducted:
- Unterganger of the Month and Unterganger Awards has yet to be announced, and June's round are unlikely to commence anytime soon, if ever.
- The Wiki design contest ends with no entries.
- No news of the Parody of the Year Awards, as usual.
- 14 June 2013
- Till 13 June 2013
- Reenactment Contest 2.0 is announced.
- Der Untergang: The Parody is over with two entries and DictatorAntics' entry won the voting.
- Parody of the Month.
- Unterganger Hall of Fame. Three Untergangers will be inducted based on the results from a single voting round.
- Unterganger of the Month and Unterganger Awards are still pending.
- No news of the Parody of the Year Awards.
- 27 May 2013
- Benad361 has been inducted into The Unterganger Hall of Fame after winning the second round of voting.
- 17 May 2013
- 7 May 2013
- DictatorAntics eats a smoked salmon and a raw chicken egg, fulfilling part of his promise as a HoF inductee. Watch it here.
- 6 May 2013
- Soalric as the overseer of Der Untergang: The Parody announced the long-awaited Original Bunker Scene Contest, the winner of which will become the canon version of said scene for the mega-collaboration. Submissions can be done by making a video response to the announcement video. Deadline: 5 June 2013
- DictatorAntics launched the Downfall Reenactment Contest 2.0' to celebrate his 900th subscriber mark and as a successor to Vzorkic's contest held two years earlier. Submissions can be done by posting a video response to the announcement video, or through PM. Deadline: 31 May 2013
- 4 May 2013
- 2 May 2013
- The wait is over as Echoes1224 expressed his returning into the Unterganging scene on his channel. He admitted a delay with the comeback video, but promises that a parody is already in the works.
- 1 May 2013
- Deficere2 is crowned April 2013's Unterganger of the Month for his amazing Hitler DPMVs. (announcement video)
- Unterganger Hall of Fame has been released. DictatorAntics, after a fierce voting campaign, wins and thus becomes April's inductee. Congratulations, DictatorAntics! Now we're waiting for the fish... :P
- Parody of the Month released. This is DictatorAntics and WonkyTonkBotty's first announcement as new judges for the PotM.
- Unterganger Awards is out.
- 17 April 2003
- The Unterganger Hall of Fame entered the second round of voting. DictatorAntics won the first round. Untergangers in the second round are Ako675, Benad361, DictatorAntics, Soalric and WonkyTonkBotty.
- 12 April 2013
- Much competition can be seen with the Unterganger Hall of Fame with Ako675, Benad361 and DictatorAntics pleading for votes. Benad361 also opened a question-and-answer exchange in anticipation for a 1000 subscriber celebration.
- 11 April 2013
- Benad361 and DictatorAntics announced that the Unterganger of the Month and the Parody of the Month would cease their state of semi-integration with the Unterganger Awards, which had been initiated as a temporary solution in January. Effective from the running month of April 2013 onwards, each of the three will have their separate nomination thread and separate judging.
- 9 April 2013
- Echoes1224 announced that he would either resume making parodies after an extended dormancy or officially retire on 1 May 2013, when he would either upload a new parody in years or a farewell video.
- 5 April 2013
- The new Parody of the Month judge election has ended, and by popular vote DictatorAntics and WonkyTonkBotty wins. Congratulations to both!
- 3 April 2013
- FegeleintheLostTapes' induction into the Unterganger Hall of Fame has been released. Congratulations to FLT!
- 2 April 2013
- Hitler Parody Wiki now sports a brand new main page design, developed entirely from scratch. This replaces the previous design that dates back to the founding of the wiki which has been extended over the years.
- 1 April 2013
- 27 March 2013
- Master Studios announced an official "Hiatus" (temporary retirement) that according to him has been long overdue. He also confirms that the Parody of the Year Awards will be announced (without a deadline) as his last act before going full sabbatical.
- In response to MS's retirement Benad361 opens a thread to nominate and vote two new, independent PotM judges.
- 20 March 2013
- 18 March 2013
- The March Unterganger Hall of Fame entered the second voting stage, with FegeleintheLostTapes winning the first round.
- No news of the Parody of the Year Awards as of today.
- Hitler Rants Parodies announced that the Unterganger Hall of Fame will be inducting the last Unterganger on June 2013's round. After said period, an evaluation will be made (through yet undetermined means) as to whether there are any more noteworthy Untergangers to induce, in which the HoF may reopen on July 2013. (Announcement thread)
- 14 March 2013
- Unless reported otherwise by the judges, all the three awards - the Unterganger of the Month (UotM), the Parody of the Month (PotM) and the Unterganger Awards (UA) - will be assumed to have their nominations in the Unterganger Awards' thread. Those who wish to nominate for any of the three awards are advised to look at UA's nomination thread first before asking away. This wiki's Contests Portal will act on this assumption.
- 11 March 2013
- Benad361 officially confirms (yet AGAIN, as nobody was listening the previous time) that the Unterganger of the Month has not stalled, but has been semi-integrated into the Unterganger Awards instead (hence the 'Unterganger of the Month' category in the UA). More to follow...
- Viva La Fegel 2 by FegeleintheLostTapes has been reported to be removed due to copyright.
- 10 March 2013
- As previously agreed, after some delay (due to coordination), Ako675 released the Unterganger Awards' announcement video for February, due to a prior agreement in which he and Benad361 agreed to take turns. This in turn led to the opening of the voting thread for March on the forum. Vote away!
- 9 March 2013
- As of today, two Unterganging award events are stalled, or lagging behind. Whether these hinted at possible internal problem within the community is open to speculation, given recent turmoil and flame wars. These award events are:
- Parody of the Month: Still on January 2013's phase
- Parody of the Year Awards: No word about this annual event lately.
- Master Studios the maintainer of the two award systems, has been increasingly inactive in recent times. Whether the results of the PotY will ever see the light of day, remains unknown. –by MF
- 4 March 2013
- Hans Krebs' 115th birthday is today
- 2 March 2013
26 February 2013
- 23 February 2013
- mfaizsyahmi came out of retirement, as he had promised to as soon as a competent FB fan group member is made an admin.
17 February 2013
9 February 2013
8 February 2013
- GrumpyHman has announced his retirement.
6 February 2013
- Benad361 and HitchcockJohn have released yet another collaboration parody, featuring the adventures of Hitler and friends, in the face of an insidious enemy. The parody is a long story, and part two is expected to arrive online in the coming days...
5 February 2013
2 February 2013
- smoglessbutton4 has announced his retirement.
31 January 2013
- Master Studios has finally released a video formally announcing the winners of the Parody of the Month for the months of October, November, and December to fulfill the demand by the community to publish them at the 31st deadline in order to maintain his leadership over the award series.
29 January 2013
- Benad361 makes yet another request for more votes and contributions in recent contests, especially the Unterganger Awards. He also reiterates new reforms made to contests, recently.
28 January 2013
- Due to a relatively low number of votes in the Unterganger Awards for January so far, Benad361 has been attempting to persuade many who have not voted as yet, to make their contribution on January's voting thread, in time for the closure of the vote on January 31st.
- 25 January 2013
- Mfaizsyahmi has announced his retirement.
- 23 January 2013
- Kevinjanssen21 is announcing a comeback with the creation of a new channel, KJ21Parodies.
- The thread for January's Unterganger Awards has been opened, as promised, by new leading-judge Benad361 on the Downfall Parodies Forum. Hurry and vote, before time runs out! In relation to this news, it has been announced that the Parody of the Month and year awards will be handed over to a new, elected leadership (a collective decision has been reached on this) if Master Studios fails to release the last three months of awards by the 31st of January (the closing time of January's nominations).
- 22 January 2013
- Unterganger Awards have been announced. Congratulations to all winners!
- In the above video, TheSilverUniverse announces that he's stepping down from the main judge post for the Unterganger Awards, and is handing over the role to Benad361 who also presided over the Unterganger of the Month.
- In turn, Benad361 hereby announces that the thread for voting in January's Unterganger Awards will open on the 23rd of January on the Downfall Parodies Forum, under his new patronage. He has also reminded viewers via Facebookthat UA nominations, and UOTM nominations are now one and the same. Benad361 now has a leading role in the UA's, and the Unterganger of the Month - can he withstand der pressure? Tune in soon to find out!
- 17 January 2013
- The Unterganger Hall of Fame for January 2013 entered the second round of voting, with RBC56 winning the first round. Get voting, fellas!
- 16 January 2013
- Soalric, original uploader of part 4 of Der Untergang: The Parody, has re-uploaded his part - now parts 5 and 6 - back on YouTube. Subtitlecomedy has yet to reupload his part of the mega-collab.
- 13 January 2013
- It has been noted for the past 3-5 days that parts 3 and 4 of Der Untergang: The Parody has been taken down within days of their upload. This has been largely attributed to Constantin Film's assumption that long videos are parts of the movie uploaded illegally on YouTube. No solutions have been agreed on - the parts taken down remain unavailable.–by MF
- 09 January 2013
- Unterganger of the Month for December award goes to Subtitlecomedy and the announcement video has been released.
- The Unterganger Hall of Fame entered the first round of voting.
- January's Unterganger of the Month nomination is now open. Make your nominations here.
- 1 January 2013
- 31 December 2012
- 21 December 2012
- As it seems the world is very much intact, the voting deadline for the Parody of the Year Awards has been extended to December 31st, and the results will be announced on New Years Day. Submit your ballots.
- 19 December 2012
- Mfaizsyahmi won his third Unterganger of the Month title, and is subsequently inducted into the list of judges. Congratulations to Mfaizsyahmi!
- December's Unterganger of the Month nomination is now open. Make your nominations here .
- 18 December 2012
- Benad361 has announced that the Unterganger of the Month announcement video (for November) will definitely be announced on the 18th of December, and December's voting thread on the forum will also be opened on the same day. Benad apologized for the delays, citing university-related issues and other Christmas-based commitments as why they have been late.
- 17 December 2012
- 16 December 2012
- To celebrate his 3000 subscribers, TheSilverUniverse released a game called Bunker Kombat. Bunker Kombat Trailer + Download Link
- 7 December 2012
- 5 December 2012
- The run-off for October's Parody of the Month has been decided. The winner will be announced alongside the winner of November's Parody of the Month tomorrow.
- 30 November 2012
- 28 November 2012
- After recent stagnation, Master Studios has announced there is a tie for the October winner of the Parody of the Month award and contest rules dictate that ties shall be resolved by vote. The Run-Off will end on December 3rd, and the winner will be decided by the Unterganger community
- 24 November 2012
- Staedty86 won his third Unterganger of the Month title, and is subsequently inducted into the list of judges. Congratulations to Staedty86!
- Also, November's Unterganger of the Month nomination is now open. Make this one interesting, bitte.
- 23 November 2012
- The run-off vote again descended into a stalemate between Benad361 and Staedty86, much to the former's irritation. In an attempt to break the deadlock, Benad361 has again re-opened the run-off vote for another 24 hours, hoping that others will make the effort to vote. He later overturned his decision after mfaizsyahmi finally voted after a few days of being coerced to, thus breaking the tie at long last.
- Soalric initiated Der Untergang: The Parody, a mega-collab to spoof the whole of Downfall. Similar to a relay race, each Unterganger continues where the last one left off, parodying one or two scenes each. Join the biggest Unterganger collaboration in history! Information and discussion can be found here.
- 22 November 2012
- Benad361, frustrated at the lack of votes, has been attempting to cajole untergangers into voting in October's Unterganger of the Month? run-off vote, worrying that a similarly indecisive result could be imminent if voters don't bother to make a contribution.
- 21 November 2012
- Benad361 finally returns to take charge of the severely-delayed October Unterganger of the Month, but, due to the inconclusiveness of the nominations, a run-off vote will be held until 23 October.
Submit your votes quick!
- The Parody of the Month, however, still showed no signs of activity by Master Studios.
- 20 November 2012
- As of date, results for both Unterganger of the Month and Parody of the Month for October have yet been released.
- 19 November 2012
- Hitler Parody Wiki now has an official Facebook page.
- 17 November 2012
- 9 November 2012
- The Unterganger Hall of Fame entered the first round of voting with only 6 nominees.
- Untergangers and SlenderManArmy over Soalric's stolen Slender Man Invades the Bunker! parody, victory has been achieved, with the offending video removed by YouTube.
- 8 November 2012
- Unterganger Awards, the first ever monthly run, has been announced by TheSilverUniverse. Congratulations to all winners!
- Subtitlecomedy's Fegel-Birds parody received a community strike unrelated to the content, pointing to acts of snitching and hatred...
- 2 November 2012
- 24 October 2012
- KnightTemplar1922 closed his channel and opened a (obscure) new one, after expressing his depression.
- 22 October 2012
- Sparx476 closed his YouTube account under 'personal grounds'.
- 20 October 2012
- 19 October 2012
- Staedty86 was named Unterganger of the Month for September.
- Nominations for Unterganger of the Month for October 2012 are now open.
- 15 October 2012
- KnightTemplar1922's parody, Adolf Hitler VS Reltih Floda (Part 1), is awarded Parody of the Month for September.
- The nominations for Unterganger Awards month of October are now open.
- The Unterganger Hall of Fame entered the second round of voting. Vzorkic won the first round. Vote now!
- 13 October 2012
- The Category nominations for the Parody of the Year Awards have been decided. The fifth spot had been tied, however in the run-off the result was also a tie, so Master Studios has decided to allow all six categores:
- Best Parody Series,
- Best Special Effects,
- Most Innovative,
- Most Entertaining,
- Best Full-length Parody, and
- Best Music Parody.
- With the categories finalized, the nomination process for each category will soon begin.
- 12 October 2012
- Benad361, The Silver Universe and Master Studios have announced the new Unterganger Awards as a democratic alternative to the autocratic Downfall Parody Awards. The wiki will now officially support the UA.
- 7 October 2012
- All is quiet on the Western Front..... None of the September unterganging contests except the Unterganger Hall of Fame had been finalized and had the winners announced. Benad361, Master Studios and Hitler Rants Parodies are all currently busy with real-life matters, with the latter giving [temporary] admin rights to TheSilverUniverse to take out spam on the Downfall Parodies Forum.
- Hitler Rants Parodies, despite having two weeks off moving house, will still be overseeing October's Unterganger Hall of Fame, as evidenced by the contest's move to the first round of voting. Vote submissions are now open.
- 3 October 2012
- TheSilverUniverse has been officially inducted into the Unterganger Hall of Fame, the third one since the HoF's inception. This is accompanied by an announcement video by HoF creator Hitler Rants Parodies. Congratulations!
- 1 October 2012
- The Voting stage to determine the categories for the Parody of the Year awards. The five categories with the most votes would be chosen. Four out of the five spots were filled, however there is a tie for the fifth spot so a run-off vote between the two tied categories is now underway. Also, to reduce the risk of voting fraud, instead of an anonymous poll, Master Studios has required that votes be done openly through thread replies. –by MS
- 30 September
- Parody of the Month winner for August as been announced .–by MS
- Another unterganging contest vote-rigging has been detected. Hitler Rants Parodies reported that the Unterganger Hall of Fame, currently in its third month, has been deliberately rigged to raise vzorkic's votes so that the two final candidates tie, adding that up to 8 votes to vzorkic might be directly related. This is reminiscent to the Unterganger of the Month vote-rigging by Hanif837 nominating himself back in May. It is unknown whether the newest case is perpetrated by one person or more. As a result, the HoF contest will be suspended, and final nomination would restart after the perpetrators are tracked down.–by MF
- A few hours after the rigged vote page is closed, voting for the final phase of the Unterganger Hall of Fame has once again been opened. It's expected to run for only two days and all previous votes in the rigged vote page is thus invalidated.
Resubmit your votes to determine who will be inducted into September's HoF!
- The perpetrator of the vote-rigging have been tracked down by the unterganging community to be a certain troll named UberOgre1337. Please don't feed him, bitte!
- 27 September 2012
- Notoriousrob01 is catching up with his Downfall Parody Awards with the announcement of August 2012s results (announcement video, hosted on Vimeo).
Perhaps for technical reasons, it's not uploaded to YouTube, andso far is only announced through the Facebook fan group (permalink). The video is also uploaded to YouTube (announcement video).
- Depending on whether the new Downfall Parody Awards management will take over notoriousrob01's duties on October, this might be Rob's second last DPA results announcement.
- Master Studios has yet to announce August 2012's Parody of the Month results as of today. Co-judge TheSilverUniverse revealed that the winner has been decided two weeks ago, but the announcement video has not been made by Master as yet, and he (TSU) doesn't have the permission to make his own announcement.–by MF
The third and final round of voting for the Unterganger Hall of Fame is now open - between vzorkic and TheSilverUniverse! Submit your votes now!
- 16 September 2012
- The award announcements are getting more and more delayed... Master Studios have yet to announce August's Parody of the Month due to some preoccupations. The Downfall Parody Awards have practically stalled and are now three months behind schedule. Notoriousrob01 did not respond to any queries regarding the DPA for the whole duration. Untergangers handling the other three award ceremonies have thus come together and are planning to take over the DPA, possibly without notoriousrob's permission if such silence in communication continues. –by MF
- The Parody of the Year Awards has now moved to the next phase of voting - to vote for award categories that will be featured in the actual parody nominations. Voting closes on 30 September.
Submit your votes now!
- Notoriousrob01 finally released the results for July 2012's Downfall Parody Awards. (announcement video)
- 4 September 2012
- KakashiBallZ and TheSilverUniverse in the Unterganger Hall of Fame, KakashiBallZ prevailed with 13 votes against TSU's 10. KakashiBallZ thus became the second unterganger to be inducted into the prestigious Hall of Fame. Congratulations!
- 1 September 2012
- 30 August 2012
- TheSilverUniverse is officially announced the Unterganger of the Month (UotM) for August by Benad361. This also meant that he was the first unterganger to be crowned the title rightfully for three times straight, and, as a result, he has been elevated to the UotM's judging panel. (announcement video).
- 26 August 2012
- Contrary to his announcement of a final retirement back in 27 May 2012, Sparx476 seemed to be coming back yet again, releasing 3 parodies beginning on 21 August. It's unsure what is his standard of being active in the community; he only confirms that he will release parodies when he feel like it - probably in a similar burst like this one. –by MF
- 22 August 2012
- TheSilverUniverse has been added to the panel of judges for the Parody of the Month contest. After adopting a similar rule to Benad's, Master Studios has decided that if an unterganger wins three Parody of the Month awards within the same year, then he will be sent an invitation to sit on the panel. If he accepts he will become a judge and as such will be bound by the contest of the rules. –by MS
- 20 August 2012
- Benad361 expressed a desire to take a break/short period of retirement after he finishes his newest series. He will still indefinitely preside over the Unterganger of the Month contest. He named upcoming university commitments as key to this decision. He declared via his wikia page that he will return again at some point, if he does go through with this plan. –by MF and Benad361 ;(
- 13 August 2012
- TheSilverUniverse won his second consecutive Parody of the Month title for July with his effects-heavy parody Hitler's Llama Priest Episode 1 . In total TSU has claimed 3 PoTM titles!–by MS
- 9 August 2012
- TheSilverUniverse won his second Unterganger of the Month title in a row. Benad361 announced that untergangers winning the title three times in a row, or three times in the same year, will become a panel member in the judging of the contest.
- 1 August 2012
- 31 July 2012
- Hitler Rants Parodies became the first unterganger to be inducted into the Unterganger Hall of Fame. While the Hall of Fame was his creation, he won this month's round fairly by popular vote. –by MF
- Some time around July...
- FegalTube committed suicide by closing his YouTube channel.
- 22 July 2012
- Downfall Parody Awards have been announced.
- Announcing some new features in this wiki:
- Editors can now add a poll to any page to get some rating from the users about the subject matter of the page (Untergangers, parodies or parody series.) Check out the template page for more info and the sample usage here!
- 17 July 2012
Maintainers for Featured Content needed. Applicants must have the consciousness of the passing week and update the FC on a weekly basis. More details here. Applicants can add their name to the space indicated in this page.–by MF :(
- Parody of the Month is TheSilverUniverse with his "The Jodl Head - Mini Documentary"–by MS
- 3 July 2012
- Benad361 announced TheSilverUniverse as the Unterganger of the Month for June 2012 with this announcement video, which is also a parody in its own right. Nomination rules have been changed beginning July 2012: untergangers are not allowed to make narcissistic self-nomination, and topic derailers will be dealt with. With that, nominations for July can be made here.
- 30 June 2012
- TheSilverUniverse became the second Unterganger to become a YouTube Partner after FegeleintheLostTapes (some time before 15 May), based on his channel layout.
- 27 June 2012
- Benad361 officially returns from around two weeks of leave.
- Hitler Rants Parodies introduced the Unterganger Hall of Fame. For details and nominations, click here.
- 24 June 2012
- Some time between 16 June 2012 and today 1979Onetime retracted his retirement statement. Aye aye aye untergangers! Please make up your mind before you announce your retirement! :P–by MF
- 17 June 2012
- There has been extensive speculation on the Hitler Downfall Parody Fans group for the past few days as to who will win the June 2012 Unterganger of the Month award.
- 16 June 2012
- HitlerKnowsBest has committed 'suicide' by closing his YouTube channel.
- 1979Onetime, who recently received awards and the Unterganger of the Month title from May's DPA has confirmed his retirement in his channel.
- 15 June 2012
- 13 June 2012
- Benad361 announces that he is on leave for several days, due to exams and laptop repairs.
- 11 June 2012
- Trapped Antics has set up a new community website. It's available at untergangers.tk - all sign ups on the website are much appreciated.
- 4 June 2012
- Eduard Khil ist tot. He finally succumb to the stroke that caused his brain irreparable damage on 29 May 2012.–by MF
- 3 June 2012
- Mackychloe is awarded Parody of the Month for May for the parody Hitler Gets Experimented On (Pt 25). June Nominations have now been opened.–by MS
- 1 June 2012
- Incredibly, Hanif does not seem to have taken the hint, ironically congratulating Mfaizsyahmi on the Unterganger of the Month award video. Has he even watched the video?! We'll bring you more news as it comes in...–by Benad
- KNIGHTCleric has turned to the dark side of unterganging. His persistent inability to enjoy the parodies finally fell under the radar of vigilant untergangers in this parody of smelloftheice's. In the words of nietzscheprime in this parody: "This handicapped neanderthal tends to go on dislike sprees because he suffers from brain aneurysm...and his? language barrier problems - any video whose English is not "Hallo I want food eat now good" it dislikes."–by Benad and Mfaizsyahmi
- 31 May 2012
- Mfaizsyahmi is announced Unterganger of the Month for May by Benad361, making him the first to receive the title for two months in a row (announcement video). The notorious Hanif837 was further exposed and condemned by Gaddafi in the presentation, praising Mfaizsyahmi for foiling the "Hanif conspiracy".–by Benad
- 28 May 2012
- 27 May 2012
- Sparx476 has announced his second and final retirement
- 17 May 2012
- Ernestjohn18 announced his retirement
- 15 May 2012
Around the wiki
About this wiki • Disclaimers • Rules • Manual of Style • Administrators • Help
Recent Changes • New Pages • Photos • Videos • All Pages • Category Tree
Forum • Blogs • Top 10 Lists • Featured Content Suggestions
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the Hitler Parody Wiki on the about page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out Wikia Help for beginner tutorials and more.
- Be sure to read the Disclaimer, Rules and Manual of Style before proceeding.
- Not sure how to help?
- "Stubs" are articles that need the most help, edit them!
- You can also help create wanted pages and update stale ones.
- You can find a list of useful templates in the templates page.
- Want to help yourselves?
- Sure! If you're confident that you have met the requirements (Rule #9), you can create your own Unterganger page! Just type your name in the corresponding box below to get started.
Select either one box, put a title, write some information, and push "publish"... Boom! You're done. Come and make one!
| Write an Unterganger article|| Write a general article|
|Be sure to read the Rules and Manual of Style first!|
- ...that the real Otto Günsche has light-brown or blonde hair, while the Downfall counterpart has dark brown hair?
- ...that Juan Miranda was played by Rod Steiger, who, coincidentally, also played as Benito Mussolini in The Last 4 Days?
- ...that the real Hans Krebs wore a monocle?
- ...that Downfall Hans Krebs's actor Rolf Kanies also played Adolf Hitler in Joe and Max?
Downfall Parodies Forum recent post
Latest parodies on DPF
Hello Untergangers and Untergangerins! Here is the Featured Content for the week of 7 February.
By the way, do you know we have a subreddit of our own? Check it out!
To suggest content for future Featured Content, see the suggestions thread.
Here's the second part of our February FC special Mohnke Monthke!
The Year of the Monkey arrives this week! For those who celebrate the holiday, a Happy Lunar New Year to you all! If not, you can still enjoy our Mohnke-focused content and learn more about one of our favourite Downfall parody characters! Stay tuned in the following weeks for more!
André Hennicke (born September 21, 1959) is a German actor, director and producer. He is best known for playing General Wilhelm Mohnke in the 2004 film Downfall and many other TV productions.
Hennicke was born in Johanngeorgenstadt (Saxony). He also has three sisters. When his father was chronically ill, his mother worked as a hatter. He finished his education with the completion of the 10th Working class, then he worked as a fireman in a cogeneration plant. He later completed his military service at the National People's Army. Prior to becoming an actor, he worked as a stocker and bricklayer. In 1978, André Hennicke tried to join the school of graphic design in Berlin, but is rejected because of his red-green color blindness. He later studied at the School of Film and Television in Potsdam, University of Film and Television "Konrad Wolf" between 1980-1984.
We hope you've been enjoying your 2016 so far! When it comes to parodies, it is quite often that you will see a clip from a different movie featuring a familiar character from Downfall, or rather the actor who plays said character. Parodies with such clips are termed actor parodies. As suggested by mfaizsyahmi, we would love to find out which actor from Downfall you would like to see more of.
- IMPORTANT: There is a cache issue with polls on Wikia. Please purge this page before voting.
Feel free to comment on your choice!
Can someone explain to me why? And apparently, according to the deletion logs, it was restored and …Read more >
It's 00:09 UTC+8. Year of the Monkey has just begun. Happy new year!Read more >
Wikia announced a few days ago that a new moderator group has been made available for wikis. Prior …Read more >
As long as there have been the Featured Content on HPW, The Featured Article has been one of the pr…Read more >
Dieser Beitrag ist derzeit im Verarbeitungs.Read more >
This wiki contains materials that are considered fanon, materials illegal in some countries, and materials that might be offensive or harmful to some viewers. Read the Disclaimers. Reader's discretion is advised.#BringMeFegelein #TPPANoWay