The Hitler parody meme Wiki that every Unterganger can edit.
This is the place to find info on your favorite characters and Downfall parody makers,
as well as detailed articles on the diverse terminologies and sub-memes!
NOTE: The UotM and PotM now has separate nominations from the Unterganger Awards beginning April 2013.
About this wiki • Disclaimers • Rules • Manual of Style • Administrators • Help
Recent Changes • New Pages • Photos • Videos • All Pages • Category Tree
Forum • Blogs • Top 10 Lists • Featured Content Suggestions
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the Hitler Parody Wiki on the about page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out Wikia Help for beginner tutorials and more.
- Be sure to read the Disclaimer, Rules and Manual of Style before proceeding.
- Not sure how to help?
- "Stubs" are articles that need the most help, edit them!
- You can also help create wanted pages and update stale ones.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out! - Start uploading!
- You can find a list of useful templates in the templates page.
- ...that Walther Wenck is the mentioned person most affected by the parodies, having his name replaced with "Fine."?
- ...that Mikhail Tukhachevsky's rank, Marshall of the Soviet Union, was held by Georgy Zhukov by the time of the events in Downfall?
- ...that real life Alfred Jodl is actually not all-round bald like how he was portrayed in Downfall?
- ...that there are 13 weeks in a season, and thus 13 episodes in a typical season of TV programme series?
- “Don't take the surveys! It's *ucked!”
Hello Untergangers and Untergangerins! Here is the Featured Content for the week of 2 November.
To suggest content for future Featured Content, see the suggestions thread.
Berlin is the capital city of Germany. It is the place where almost the entire story of Der Untergang takes place, and therefore the setting for almost all of the parodies. A recurring joke in the parodies is that most of the establishments mentioned by Hitler and his crew are, or will be, based in Berlin, such as the FegelLand theme park, and when Dolfy demanded American Girl to open a store in the capital. Of course, the ever-present Soviets often hinder their plans...
I think we all know what we're thinking right now...
The Unterganger Awards for October have been announced.
- Please take some time to answer a general questionnaire regarding the Featured Content's performance.
The topic for Septembers's poll comes from DictatorAntics. This is intended for the Untergangers rather than fans but either may cast their vote on this poll. Most Untergangers keep in contact with the community through one way or another; which one do you use most frequently? Let us know with your vote! Wait no more and answer it. ANSWER IT!! Answer it! Answer it!
This is NHL's chatroom made after an incident that occured. Join if you like, and that's pretty muc…Read more >
Not here lol. Yeah...after I while, I sort off just gave up. I'm only a teenager, though. I have sc…Read more >
Read this sentence quickly:Read more >
"Hitler plans to plan another plan* of a plan because of a plan of an u…
I think we have to make our first real-life machine. The Lightning Pencil 14:56, November 5, 2014 (…Read more >
Imagine, an English dubbed hitler parody...Read more >
Hitler Parody Wiki: 100% fanon with 30% more Verrat! Bringing you 3,609 moments of hilarity and 829 essential antics since 16 September 2010.
- This wiki contains materials that are considered fanon, materials illegal in some countries, and materials that might be offensive or harmful to some viewers. Read the Disclaimers. Reader's discretion is advised.