The Hitler parody meme Wiki that every Unterganger can edit.
This is the place to find info on your favorite characters and Downfall parody makers,
as well as detailed articles on the diverse terminologies and sub-memes!
- Nominations start on 1 March 2015
NOTE: The UotM and PotM now has separate nominations from the Unterganger Awards beginning April 2013.
16 September 2014
02 September 2014
- Unterganger Awards are out. Congrats to all the winners!
01 September 2014
- Echoes1224 and MabusParodies for winning the Unterganger Hall of Fame Award and the Best New/Unknown Unterganger Award, respectively.
- 30 July 2014
- Benad361 opened the final round of voting on the Downfall Parodies Forum, to elect a new Unterganger of the Month leadership. The nominations are over, and the three candidates to choose from are AKO675, JennieParker87, and Soalric. Good luck to the candidates, and happy voting!
- 07 July 2014
- Benad361 managed to re-upload the final episode of Rosen Wars to Vimeo, after Fox blocked the parody, to the irritation of the user and his viewers.
- 06 July 2014
- Benad361 officially announces his retirement from the Unterganger of the Month (UoTM)contest he founded, and opens an election, with the aim of choosing a new management team.
- 27 June 2014
- Unterganger Awards is now under new management, headed by JennieParker87 and helped by Soalric Parker and HRP. The rules have also been revamped to increase participation. Congratulations and the best of luck to the new management!
- 02 June 2014
- 01 June 2014
- Ako675 will be the second Unterganger this year to be inducted into the Unterganger Hall of Fame after winning both rounds of voting.
- 27 May 2014
- Late news, but the HPW Facebook page has recently passed 200 likes.
- 8 May 2014
- 3 May 2014
- After receiving only a few entries to his contest, Soalric decided to extend his contest deadline. Entries are now due on 30 May.
- 27 April 2014
- 25 April 2014
- Benad361 has released a sneak preview of his upcoming series.
- 20 April 2014
- Hitler's birthday, Marijuana Day, and Easter all fall on today. COINCIDENCE?!
- 10-11 April 2014
- Jennie announces the rest of the results here.
- 9 April 2014
- The first round of results for Jennie's contest has been announced. More will be announced tomorrow.
- 8 April 2014
- HPW admins mfaizsyahmi and Trapped Antics successfully acquired the url http://ums.wikia.com for use as an off-shoot wiki for the Unterganger Minecraft Server. Work on re-purposing the wiki started 2 weeks earlier.
- 5 April 2014
- 4 April 2014
- Soalric has announced a new contest, involving a cross-over between animation and Downfall. Deadline is May 3!
- 2 April 2014
- JennieParker87's contest entry period has ended; results will be announced soon.
- 2 March 2014
- Unterganger Awards were announced today, and the Unterganger of the Month results subsequently followed a short time later. Congratulations to Johnomonster!
- 1 March 2014
- Johnnomonster has been inducted into The Unterganger Hall of Fame after winning the second round of voting.
- 9 January 2014
- Results for the Unterganger Awards are released, and the UoTM is revamped.
- 3 January 2014
- Hitler Rants Parodies has just set up a new community site and forum dedicated to the Downfall Parodies meme. Users from the old Downfall Parodies Forum will still be able to post and reply on that site, but are strongly encouraged to migrate to the newly-made portal, especially as both HRP and Subtitlecomedy proposed plans on slowly locking down the DFP (Downfall Parodies Forum) for archival/legacy purposes.
- 9 October 2013
- Deficere2's parody, "Nazi Rock Anthem", was taken down (presumably a community strike) and his channel is consequently suspended for 2 weeks.
- Unterganger Awards is announced. Numerous errors were spotted in the upload, which Benad361 later apologised for and corrected.
- 1 October 2013
- Parody of the Month released.
- 13 September 2013
- Unterganger of the Month and Unterganger Awards is finally catching up as Benad361 opens up nomination threads for dual months August and September on both award contests.
- Taking heed of suggestions made by some Untergangers, the UotM skips to August/September round leaving the months of May, June and July without recipients. The UA continues with the previous nomination month of July receiving no nominations.
- 12 September 2013
- JennieParker87's Create a Picture Contest have been announced.
- Nominations for September's Parody of the Month are now open.
- 8 September 2013
- The second ever International Untergangers' Day. Unfortunately, like last year, reception by the community has been lukewarm. ;(
- Parody of the Month is announced. Because DictatorAntics' own parody wins, WonkyTonkBotty uploaded the results instead. Nominations for September is currently unavailable.
- No news of the Unterganger Awards, Unterganger of the Month, or 2012's Parody of the Year Awards, all of which largely controlled by Benad361.
- 5 September 2013
- The last survivor of Hitler's staff in the Führerbunker, Rochus Misch, passed away after being terminally ill for three years.
- Until 7 August 2013
- Unterganger's Chat in the wiki reinstated
- JennieParker87 announced The "Create a picture" contest with the aim of photoshopping candid pictures of Hitler. Contest ends 7 September 2013.
- Parody of the Month announced. (August nominations)
- Unterganger Awards announced after a very brief nomination period. July's nominations follow.
- 2 July
- Unterganger Awards finally announced. June's nominations follows despite the one-month delay.
- May's nomination thread for the Unterganger of the Month no Unterganger was apparently nominated, and thus no recipient should be expected.
- Parody of the Month announced.
- Till 30 June 2013
- The last round of Unterganger Hall of Fame has ended, and the last three Untergangers safely inducted:
- Unterganger of the Month and Unterganger Awards has yet to be announced, and June's round are unlikely to commence anytime soon, if ever.
- The Wiki design contest ends with no entries.
- No news of the Parody of the Year Awards, as usual.
- 14 June 2013
- Till 13 June 2013
- Reenactment Contest 2.0 is announced.
- Der Untergang: The Parody is over with two entries and DictatorAntics' entry won the voting.
- Parody of the Month.
- Unterganger Hall of Fame. Three Untergangers will be inducted based on the results from a single voting round.
- Unterganger of the Month and Unterganger Awards are still pending.
- No news of the Parody of the Year Awards.
- 27 May 2013
- Benad361 has been inducted into The Unterganger Hall of Fame after winning the second round of voting.
- 17 May 2013
- 7 May 2013
- DictatorAntics eats a smoked salmon and a raw chicken egg, fulfilling part of his promise as a HoF inductee. Watch it here.
- 6 May 2013
- Soalric as the overseer of Der Untergang: The Parody announced the long-awaited Original Bunker Scene Contest, the winner of which will become the canon version of said scene for the mega-collaboration. Submissions can be done by making a video response to the announcement video. Deadline: 5 June 2013
- DictatorAntics launched the Downfall Reenactment Contest 2.0' to celebrate his 900th subscriber mark and as a successor to Vzorkic's contest held two years earlier. Submissions can be done by posting a video response to the announcement video, or through PM. Deadline: 31 May 2013
- 4 May 2013
- 2 May 2013
- The wait is over as Echoes1224 expressed his returning into the Unterganging scene on his channel. He admitted a delay with the comeback video, but promises that a parody is already in the works.
- 1 May 2013
- Deficere2 is crowned April 2013's Unterganger of the Month for his amazing Hitler DPMVs. (announcement video)
- Unterganger Hall of Fame has been released. DictatorAntics, after a fierce voting campaign, wins and thus becomes April's inductee. Congratulations, DictatorAntics! Now we're waiting for the fish... :P
- Parody of the Month released. This is DictatorAntics and WonkyTonkBotty's first announcement as new judges for the PotM.
- Unterganger Awards is out.
- 17 April 2003
- The Unterganger Hall of Fame entered the second round of voting. DictatorAntics won the first round. Untergangers in the second round are Ako675, Benad361, DictatorAntics, Soalric and WonkyTonkBotty.
- 12 April 2013
- Much competition can be seen with the Unterganger Hall of Fame with Ako675, Benad361 and DictatorAntics pleading for votes. Benad361 also opened a question-and-answer exchange in anticipation for a 1000 subscriber celebration.
- 11 April 2013
- Benad361 and DictatorAntics announced that the Unterganger of the Month and the Parody of the Month would cease their state of semi-integration with the Unterganger Awards, which had been initiated as a temporary solution in January. Effective from the running month of April 2013 onwards, each of the three will have their separate nomination thread and separate judging.
- 9 April 2013
- Echoes1224 announced that he would either resume making parodies after an extended dormancy or officially retire on 1 May 2013, when he would either upload a new parody in years or a farewell video.
- 5 April 2013
- The new Parody of the Month judge election has ended, and by popular vote DictatorAntics and WonkyTonkBotty wins. Congratulations to both!
- 3 April 2013
- FegeleintheLostTapes' induction into the Unterganger Hall of Fame has been released. Congratulations to FLT!
- 2 April 2013
- Hitler Parody Wiki now sports a brand new main page design, developed entirely from scratch. This replaces the previous design that dates back to the founding of the wiki which has been extended over the years.
- 1 April 2013
- Hitler Parody Wiki becomes Blondi's Wiki
- Unterganger Hall of Shame is launched
- Downfall Parodies Forum becomes Pope Fegelein Forum
- TSU's Llama Priest 6 released
- UotM, PotM and the UA has been announced.
- 27 March 2013
- Master Studios announced an official "Hiatus" (temporary retirement) that according to him has been long overdue. He also confirms that the Parody of the Year Awards will be announced (without a deadline) as his last act before going full sabbatical.
- In response to MS's retirement Benad361 opens a thread to nominate and vote two new, independent PotM judges.
- 20 March 2013
- 18 March 2013
- The March Unterganger Hall of Fame entered the second voting stage, with FegeleintheLostTapes winning the first round.
- No news of the Parody of the Year Awards as of today.
- Hitler Rants Parodies announced that the Unterganger Hall of Fame will be inducting the last Unterganger on June 2013's round. After said period, an evaluation will be made (through yet undetermined means) as to whether there are any more noteworthy Untergangers to induce, in which the HoF may reopen on July 2013. (Announcement thread)
- 14 March 2013
- Unless reported otherwise by the judges, all the three awards - the Unterganger of the Month (UotM), the Parody of the Month (PotM) and the Unterganger Awards (UA) - will be assumed to have their nominations in the Unterganger Awards' thread. Those who wish to nominate for any of the three awards are advised to look at UA's nomination thread first before asking away. This wiki's Contests Portal will act on this assumption.
- 11 March 2013
- Benad361 officially confirms (yet AGAIN, as nobody was listening the previous time) that the Unterganger of the Month has not stalled, but has been semi-integrated into the Unterganger Awards instead (hence the 'Unterganger of the Month' category in the UA). More to follow...
- 10 March 2013
- As previously agreed, after some delay (due to coordination), Ako675 released the Unterganger Awards' announcement video for February, due to a prior agreement in which he and Benad361 agreed to take turns. This in turn led to the opening of the voting thread for March on the forum. Vote away!
- 9 March 2013
- As of today, two Unterganging award events are stalled, or lagging behind. Whether these hinted at possible internal problem within the community is open to speculation, given recent turmoil and flame wars. These award events are:
- Parody of the Month: Still on January 2013's phase
- Parody of the Year Awards: No word about this annual event lately.
- Master Studios the maintainer of the two award systems, has been increasingly inactive in recent times. Whether the results of the PotY will ever see the light of day, remains unknown. –by MF
- 4 March 2013
- Hans Krebs' 115th birthday is today
- 2 March 2013
- Fegaltube, previously presumed dead, came down to the chat in person, and confirmed that the forum post about his death was completely false, written by his trolling ex-girlfriend. And it seemed that the whole community had helplessly fallen for the hoax.
26 February 2013
- 23 February 2013
- mfaizsyahmi came out of retirement, as he had promised to as soon as a competent FB fan group member is made an admin.
17 February 2013
9 February 2013
8 February 2013
- GrumpyHman has announced his retirement.
6 February 2013
- Benad361 and HitchcockJohn have released yet another collaboration parody, featuring the adventures of Hitler and friends, in the face of an insidious enemy. The parody is a long story, and part two is expected to arrive online in the coming days...
5 February 2013
2 February 2013
- smoglessbutton4 has announced his retirement.
|31 January 2013
29 January 2013
28 January 2013
–by MF :D
About this wiki • Disclaimers • Rules • Manual of Style • Administrators • Help
Recent Changes • New Pages • Photos • Videos • All Pages • Category Tree
Forum • Blogs • Top 10 Lists • Featured Content Suggestions
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the Hitler Parody Wiki on the about page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out Wikia Help for beginner tutorials and more.
- Be sure to read the Disclaimer, Rules and Manual of Style before proceeding.
- Not sure how to help?
- "Stubs" are articles that need the most help, edit them!
- You can also help create wanted pages and update stale ones.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out! - Start uploading!
- You can find a list of useful templates in the templates page.
- Want to help yourselves?
- Sure! If you're confident that you have met the requirements (Rule #9), you can create your own Unterganger page! Just type your name in the corresponding box below to get started.
Select either one box, put a title, write some information, and push "publish"... Boom! You're done. Come and make one!
| Write an Unterganger article|| Write a general article|
|Be sure to read the Rules and Manual of Style first!|
- ...that in the film Hitler: The Last Ten Days, there is a scene where Fegelein gives Hitler a gift on his birthday?
- ...that Wilhelm Burgdorf went to become a singer as Bruce Berger in the film Mannerherzen (Man's Heart)?
- ...that Erich Kempka's house is literally a minute's walk from the Führerbunker's garden entrance?
- ...that Downfall Alfred Jodl's actor Christian Redl also played Hans Krebs (complete with a monocle) in a 2005 production?
Hello Untergangers and Untergangerins! Here is the Featured Content for the week of 2 November.
To suggest content for future Featured Content, see the suggestions thread.
Berlin is the capital city of Germany. It is the place where almost the entire story of Der Untergang takes place, and therefore the setting for almost all of the parodies. A recurring joke in the parodies is that most of the establishments mentioned by Hitler and his crew are, or will be, based in Berlin, such as the FegelLand theme park, and when Dolfy demanded American Girl to open a store in the capital. Of course, the ever-present Soviets often hinder their plans...
- Please take some time to answer a general questionnaire regarding the Featured Content's performance.
The topic for Septembers's poll comes from DictatorAntics. This is intended for the Untergangers rather than fans but either may cast their vote on this poll. Most Untergangers keep in contact with the community through one way or another; which one do you use most frequently? Let us know with your vote! Wait no more and answer it. ANSWER IT!! Answer it! Answer it!
OK this is for fun and not to offend, who is your least
favorite downfall person?Read more >
This has been in my mind for a few days now, and I really want to keep this inside my own head, but…Read more >
I'm slowly getting the hang of Reddit (actually only one subreddit), and if you ask any redditor th…Read more >
Chloe about half-baked wiki pages
Firstly, I'm more than happy for the wiki to have new content, and…
Read more >
For the purpose of adding a primary image to a parody articles, it is recommended that the parody's…Read more >
This wiki contains materials that are considered fanon, materials illegal in some countries, and materials that might be offensive or harmful to some viewers. Read the Disclaimers. Reader's discretion is advised.