|Welcome to the Hitler Parody Wiki!|
The Hitler parody meme Wiki that every Unterganger can edit.
- 2017 nominations begin in October 2017
The following events have been either concluded, superseded, or dormant.
- Note: The Unterganger of the Month and the Parody of the Month awards are currently held as part of the Unterganger Awards.
23 March 2017
- JennieParker87 just announced her 10th contest! The announcement video for the Remake a Classic contest was just uploaded.
21 March 2017
6 March 2017
- results of February's Unterganger Awards have been uploaded! Congratulations to all the winners, especially The Shogun for winning Unterganger of the Month and BewegungsunFISH for winning Parody of the Month!
3 March 2017
- result video for Unterganger of the Year and Parody of the Year 2016 has been released. Big thanks to Ako675 for taking the time to make it, since JennieParker87 was unable to.
22 February 2017
10 February 2017
7 February 2017
- results of January's Unterganger Awards were uploaded on the 5th of February. Congratulations to all the winners, especially BewegungsunFISH for winning Unterganger of the Month and Parody of the Month!
25 January 2017
24 January 2017
- Unterganger of the Year and Parody of the Year Awards awards were delayed. New nomination links: Unterganger of the Year Award, Parody of the Year Award.
23 January 2017
- A huge revelation by Venkyra21 on the original author of Hitler gets banned from Xbox Live, as he researched the website link on the video to find original postings of the parody (as Hitler's Ultimate Downfall). Follow up diggings by mfaizsyahmi reveal the name of the site owner: Bowlch, with his full name possibly being Chris Bowley.
22 January 2017
- Revised Request For Comments for The Fegel Times' optimization.
20 January 2017
- Benad361 explained in detail why he removed or edited his previous videos, explaining that he wanted to remake his parodies to remove blasphemous or offensive content/profanities & make his works more family-friendly.
- Venkyra21 reiterates his position regarding his decision to remove his Hitler PPAP parody from the public with this blog post.
Request For Comments on a new implementation for The Fegel Times.cancelled.
10 January 2017
7 January 2017
- results of December's Unterganger Awards have been uploaded! Congratulations to all the winners, especially Superdumpfback for winning Unterganger of the Month and BewegungsunFISH for winning Parody of the Month!
2 January 2017
1 January 2017
- Unterganger of the Year and Parody of the Year Awards have been announced. Nomination links: Unterganger of the Year Award, Parody of the Year Award.
Parsed using HPW's News Module. Info/Feedback
Around the wiki
About this wiki • Disclaimers • Rules • Manual of Style • Administrators • Help
Recent Changes • New Pages • Photos • Videos • All Pages • Category Tree
Forum • Blogs • Top 10 Lists • Featured Content Suggestions
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the Hitler Parody Wiki on the about page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out Wikia Help for beginner tutorials and more.
- Be sure to read the Disclaimer, Rules and Manual of Style before proceeding.
- Not sure how to help?
- "Stubs" are articles that need the most help, edit them!
- You can also help create wanted pages and update stale ones.
- You can find a list of useful templates in the templates page.
- Want to help yourselves?
- Sure! If you're confident that you have met the requirements (Rule #9), you can create your own Unterganger page! Just type your name in the corresponding box below to get started.
Select either one box, put a title, write some information, and push "publish"... Boom! You're done. Come and make one!
| Write an Unterganger article|| Write a general article|
|Be sure to read the Rules and Manual of Style first!|
- ...that the scene where Hitler stares at his favourite painting is actually witnessed by Rochus Misch and not Traudl Junge?
- ...that the captain of the U-96, Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock had played an April Fools prank on his crew by starting the sub's alarm drill?
- ...that real life Alfred Jodl is actually not all-round bald like how he was portrayed in Downfall?
- ...that Thomas Kretschmann, who played Hermann Fegelein in Downfall, also played the role of Karl Dönitz in The Sinking of Laconia?
Hello Untergangers and Untergangerins! Here is the Featured Content for the week of 26 March.
By the way, do you know we have a subreddit of our own? Check it out!
Here is a reminder that you can suggest content for the Featured Content as well. The FC runs partly on your contributions as well, so if you enjoy seeing this section's content, please feel free to head on to the suggestions thread to post your suggestions. Thank you!
Hitler Rants Parodies is a British American Unterganger living in London. Starting with his first parody back in late 2008, he is by far the most well-known Unterganger in terms of views and subscribers, and the longest-running in terms of activity. He is the first Unterganger who has received the YouTube Silver Play Button. He is also the pioneer of the first Unterganger generation. He has hosted many awards, including the Best Unterganger Award, which he won in February 2017. Read more...
Sadly, the Monthly Poll has been put on hold for the time being. But don't worry! We're still eagerly accepting suggestions, and with any luck, you'll find us back with a topic of your choice!In the meantime, have a look at our archive of past polls - just promise not to vote on them!
When I found out, that YouTube's annotations will be discarded since May 2nd, I've done this Dolfy'…Read more >
Admin Note: Point of contention has been redacted, and commenting has been disabled. The redacted O…Read more >
Virtually every Unterganger is uploading to YouTube, and YouTube is part of Google and uses its log…Read more >
As you all know, I removed my videos lately & started to make new ones (or remakes of old ones). Th…Read more >
Just a few moments ago before I started writing this blog post I received a comment from somene pra…Read more >
This wiki contains materials that are considered fanon, materials illegal in some countries, and materials that might be offensive or harmful to some viewers. Read the Disclaimers. Reader's discretion is advised.#BringMeFegelein #TPPANoWay