The Hitler parody meme Wiki that every Unterganger can edit.
This is the place to find info on your favorite characters and Downfall parody makers,
as well as detailed articles on the diverse terminologies and sub-memes!
- Nominations start on 1 March 2015
NOTE: The UotM and PotM now has separate nominations from the Unterganger Awards beginning April 2013.
About this wiki • Disclaimers • Rules • Manual of Style • Administrators • Help
Recent Changes • New Pages • Photos • Videos • All Pages • Category Tree
Forum • Blogs • Top 10 Lists • Featured Content Suggestions
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the Hitler Parody Wiki on the about page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out Wikia Help for beginner tutorials and more.
- Be sure to read the Disclaimer, Rules and Manual of Style before proceeding.
- Not sure how to help?
- "Stubs" are articles that need the most help, edit them!
- You can also help create wanted pages and update stale ones.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out! - Start uploading!
- You can find a list of useful templates in the templates page.
- Want to help yourselves?
- Sure! If you're confident that you have met the requirements (Rule #9), you can create your own Unterganger page! Just type your name in the corresponding box below to get started.
Select either one box, put a title, write some information, and push "publish"... Boom! You're done. Come and make one!
| Write an Unterganger article|| Write a general article|
|Be sure to read the Rules and Manual of Style first!|
- ...that Hitler's Pencil of Doom is finally broken by himself when Speer has a talk with him?
- ...that Lt. Werner should instead be named after the author of the autobiographical book, Lothar-Günther Buchheim instead?
- ...that Magda Goebbels actually had a secret crush on Hitler?
- ...that in the Hitler Suicide Scene, the bodies of Hitler and Eva can be seen moving after being laid in the crater because the actors are trying to assume the historically-correct poses?
Hello Untergangers and Untergangerins! Here is the Featured Content for the week of 2 November.
To suggest content for future Featured Content, see the suggestions thread.
Berlin is the capital city of Germany. It is the place where almost the entire story of Der Untergang takes place, and therefore the setting for almost all of the parodies. A recurring joke in the parodies is that most of the establishments mentioned by Hitler and his crew are, or will be, based in Berlin, such as the FegelLand theme park, and when Dolfy demanded American Girl to open a store in the capital. Of course, the ever-present Soviets often hinder their plans...
- Please take some time to answer a general questionnaire regarding the Featured Content's performance.
The topic for Septembers's poll comes from DictatorAntics. This is intended for the Untergangers rather than fans but either may cast their vote on this poll. Most Untergangers keep in contact with the community through one way or another; which one do you use most frequently? Let us know with your vote! Wait no more and answer it. ANSWER IT!! Answer it! Answer it!
I can't seem to edit anything in this page for the past few days. Whenever I try, the edit screen i…Read more >
OK this is for fun and not to offend, who is your least
favorite downfall person?Read more >
This has been in my mind for a few days now, and I really want to keep this inside my own head, but…Read more >
I'm slowly getting the hang of Reddit (actually only one subreddit), and if you ask any redditor th…Read more >
Chloe about half-baked wiki pages
Firstly, I'm more than happy for the wiki to have new content, and…
Read more >
This wiki contains materials that are considered fanon, materials illegal in some countries, and materials that might be offensive or harmful to some viewers. Read the Disclaimers. Reader's discretion is advised.