Charizard's DPMV contest was a contest organized by Delphox (Then known as Charizard). The Announcement Video was uploaded on the 18th of June 2015, and the deadline for entries was the 8th of September 2015.
- The entry must have been a Downfall Parody Music Video (DPMV) for it to be eligible.
- Any highly offensive material must have been kept at a minimum. Violence and vulgar language was allowed if used properly.
- The deadline of the contest was to be August 23rd, 2015. This date was extended to September 8th, 2015.
- The parody must have been uploaded between the announcement and the deadline.
- 2 entries could have been entered into the contest.
A group of judges judged the entries, and a video showing the results and winners was released shortly after the deadline.
- Hitler Tunes DPMV Contest (can be seen as the succesor to this contest due to similar concepts)