Hitler Space Program (originally Hitler plays Kerbal Space Program) is a Downfall parody video series by ASBusinessMagnet. As the name tells, the series revolves around Adolf Hitler and the rest of the Führerbunker playing the game Kerbal Space Program. The series is different from typical videos of the Hitler Plays Video Games sub-meme in that it places the Führerbunker's residents as characters of the game, and assumes they are actually building rockets, even going as far as calling the Kerbal Space Center, the main location of the game, "the Führerbunker" (later renamed to "Reich Space Center").
It is not the only Hitler parody involving Kerbal Space Program. However, other series are short-lived, and either do not feature KSP gameplay at all or have been removed.
The series has a continuous plot, starting from Hitler just getting into the basics of the game and continuing through by getting to the orbit and to celestial objects such as Mün and Minmus (both satellites of Kerbin, the planet which rockets are launched from).
Since Kerbal Space Program has been updated since the inception of the series, going through major gameplay changes, the series has been rebooted once, rather than continuing to go on with the old plot.
- The three kerbal astronauts that the game starts with are named Dolfy Da Fuhrer, Kerman Fegelein and Leopold Kerman, while the ones available for hire are, in order, Jodl Kerman, Gunsche Kerman, Goebbels Kerman, Krebs Kerman, Burgdorf Kerman, Keitel Kerman, Goring Kerman, Eva Kerman and Traudl Kerman. Once Jodl is recruited, one more kerbal for hire appears, Himmler Kerman.
- In the description for the intermission video, ASBusinessMagnet comments on planning to buy a copy of Kerbal Space Program for AlphaSkyRaider. In reality, ASBusinessMagnet did gift the game to AlphaSkyRaider, alongside Minecraft; however, the description leads to believe that she did not, instead using the money to continue her series.
- The intro and outro melody for episode 6 onwards was written by ASBusinessMagnet herself. It is a chiptune adaptation of ABBA's Money Money Money, reflecting the mainly commented addition to update 0.24 of Kerbal Space Program.
- The name of the first episode of the reboot series, "You will Not Go to Space Today", is a phrase used by Randall Munroe, the author of xkcd, regarding space travel, first used in his attempt to describe the Saturn V rocket using only the 1000 most common English words, named Up Goer Five. It has become a common meme regarding space travel in general, hence its usage in Hitler Space Program.
- In ASBusinessMagnet's series of Inside Out-related videos made after her retirement from Hitler Parodies, Andersen's Mind, these videos receive callbacks.
- In The Emotions play Minecraft, the keyboard debacle is reversed, with Russian characters objecting to using Latin letters, called "capitalist letters" by Anger, who, like Hitler, is prone to anger outbursts.
- The creator of Hitler Space Program in-universe is Riley Andersen, whose mind is mainly seen in Inside Out. The idea that she got successful on YouTube via Kerbal Space Program videos is what caused her to consider playing the game again, but this time as herself, resulting in The Emotions play Kerbal Space Program.