Among the subjects that Hitler has given his 5 tips is:
- Making a Fanfic
- How to be a Racecar Driver
- Spelling and Grammar
- How to plan a plan
- How to write articles in Hitler Parody Wiki
- Becoming a great detective
- Even How to make a 5 tips parody
FinalFantasyHQ creates by far the most 5 tips parodies, but others such as smelloftheice, NeinTails95NL, DictatorAntics , notoriousrob01, chucknorrisismypal, tmaclp, Ako675,L33TH3R34P3R, KnightTemplar1922, The1Bunker1Team, smoglessbutton4, TheDownfallWars and PiretBCN had also made their own.
The typical composition of a 5 tips parody is as follows:
- The title of the parody zooms in, set as white over black. In the background is Hitler ranting the "fuck that high, all-star Reichstag Himmler!" mondegreen.
- Tip 1
- Hitler's rant right after Jodl objected.
- Tip 2
- Hitler after being informed by Günsche.
- Tip 3
- Hitler planning. Hitler gives an example of Goebbels doing it wrong.
- Tip 4
- Hitler ranting after been informed by Bormann.
- Tip 5
- Do not involve Fegelein!
- Special Fegeltip
- Fegelein gives his tip. Hitler then question's Fegelein's tip, and Fegelein gives his answer.
The Special Fegeltip wasn't included when the first "5 tips" video was released until sometime later.
Variations and spinoffs
Variations of the series composition are rare, though mfaizsyahmi made some Detective Conan-themed 5 tips, with the title intro done in the anime's style and a background soundtrack.
chucknorrisismypal made a spinoff of the 5 tips without Hitler, with the other characters like Jodl and Krebs giving advices, such as how to enrage the Fuhrer.